New Yoga Series is Starting Saturday April 7th!
Do you want to lower your anxious thoughts and feelings? Are you interested in how yoga can be a tool for making anxiety more manageable?
This Spring, I am offering a 6-week yoga series designed specifically to meet the needs of those who experience anxiety, panic, or high levels of stress. Yoga offers many methods to harness and lower anxiety, learn greater acceptance, and further connection between the body, mind, and spirit. Whether you are new to yoga or are wanting to deepen your practice, this group series can benefit you. Participants will gain:
- Weekly asana practices designed to meet heightened and anxious energy.
- Specific breathing techniques for lowering anxiety.
- Mantra and meditation practices that they can use with asana practice or as a stand alone practice.
- Greater insight and experience practicing acceptance, observance, mindfulness, and other concepts from yogic philosophy.
- A supportive environment in which to practice.
- Facilitation from Jamie Justus, a yoga teacher and Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
The group will be on Saturdays from 10:30 to noon. The start date is April 7, 2018. Space is limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
*Please note that this is not group psychotherapy.
Reserve Your Spot
To reserve you place in the group, please fill out the form below, and I will email you with further information about the group.
The cost for the series is $225, and payment is made in advance to reserve your spot. Payment can be made by check, credit card, or use the PayPal button below. Payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.